Most users ever online: 41 [17 Jun 2024 01:12]
Guests - 41 / Members - 0
I have a suggestion AmiKit Support Forum / I have a suggestion /  

AmiKit 9 wishlist

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2

Author lolafg
Partaker
#16 Posted: 30 Mar 2015 18:54 
My wish would be to make Amikit booting directly the pc with a little linux hidden install

Author ccapublic
Partaker
#17 Posted: 11 Apr 2015 09:54 
Hi Jan ! Mine is to have a rough idea about when you plan next major release and a few clues about what you plan for it ;) Cheers. Cyril.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#18 Posted: 12 Apr 2015 22:37 
I would love to Cyril... but all I can say for now is that if the plan comes true, the AmiKit version number will be bumped from v8 to v10 straightaway

Author ccapublic
Partaker
#19 Posted: 15 Apr 2015 22:55 
I was pretty sure you would keep the suspense high, but the version 9 skip thing... well done 😃

Author L__M
Partaker
#20 Posted: 26 Apr 2015 10:42 
AmiKit:
... if the plan comes true, the AmiKit version number will be bumped from v8 to v10 straightaway

@Amikit:

Does the plan include Odyssey browser ?

Author AmiKit
Admin
#21 Posted: 26 Apr 2015 22:37 
hmm... it does? ;)

Author L__M
Partaker
#22 Posted: 5 May 2015 14:17 
AmiKit:
hmm... it does? ;)

I take it as an affirmative answer to my previous question! ;)

If so, I'll finally be able to access my bank, in Amikit 10 !

Author AmiKit
Admin
#23 Posted: 11 May 2015 13:16 
I prefer not to reveal anything just to avoid a disappointment if the plan doesn't work, you know...

Author ccapublic
Partaker
#24 Posted: 24 Jun 2015 23:25 
Hi Jan. Any ETA for a new release ? Apart from owb, it would be great if it came with some PPC apps / games... not that it's really relevant, but it would add some features brought to the amiga during its 68k+PPC period. Petty much its last period before disappearing.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#25 Posted: 25 Jun 2015 00:33 
Yep and I am not very familiar with such software as I have never had PPC. It was way too expensive for me at that time.

AmiKit 8.5 with several software updates will be released before or during this summer, hopefully. The AK9/10 concept is still in process of shaping, so any ETA would be a pure guess. I'd be happy if it's released this year, though.

Author SaphirJD
Partaker
#26 Posted: 20 Jul 2015 11:38 
Would be nice if Amikit also would work without JIT - sometimes JIT just makes trouble and in my past experiences with Amikit i had recurring crashes when not using JIT!

Author Overflow
Partaker
#27 Posted: 28 Aug 2015 04:39 
A well configured PPC Amikit setup would be bliss

I do own AOS 4 FE classic btw.

I would like to add; I find Diskmaster II to be better that Dopus. Transfered it from my old A1200 harddrive that has been lying in a cabinet f or years, and copied it to my 4 gig CF card where ive been usind Dopus 4 and 5.
Dont see myself returning to Dopus now that DM2 is installed

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
I have a suggestion AmiKit Support Forum / I have a suggestion /
 AmiKit 9 wishlist

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑