Members - 0
Most users ever online: 41 [17 Jun 2024 01:12]
Guests - 41 / Members - 0
I have a suggestion AmiKit Support Forum / I have a suggestion /  

GRUB INSTALLER AMIKIT LIVE CD

Author amigadl
Partaker
#1 Posted: 2 Feb 2012 13:52 
tHE ONLY THING I WANNA SEE IN THE PERFECT AMIKIT IS A GRUB INSTALLER.

emulation is good and fast , none bugs.... BUT HOWEVER the real thing is always better .

i have try many times to put amikit over aros , but what files must stay in aros and where to put the right files on aros for amikit. or ect..

i test this many times , i have a fresh copy of amikit uptodate with amilton
3.9 but it still not working.

i think that amikit is a stronger product than aros. and i think that many amiga people outthere or new ones wanna see amikit on there pc with some easy installer like (aros)

aros is very easy to install on a pc , if you have a fresh harddisk , its first need to know your harddisk ,than you need use hd0 and dh1 for format and reboot and install begin.

BUT HOWEVER;;;

I LIKE MORE AMIKIT than aros.

mayby if somebody know where to put the files in the right place i mayby i can test this more...

i try this always to put amikit work with aros.

but if you do sometink wrong pc wont start anymore thats a fact

Author klesterjr
#2 Posted: 8 Feb 2012 11:12 
AmiKit and AROS are completely different animals. While you might get select pieces of software to run under E-UAE on AROS, you'll never get it to work the way you've described.

Might I suggest Icaros? It's does for AROS what AmiKit does for AmigaOS. It's well supported and constantly updated.

http://www.icarosdesktop.org/

I have a suggestion AmiKit Support Forum / I have a suggestion /
 GRUB INSTALLER AMIKIT LIVE CD

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑