AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Amiga Experience
 Begin Register Reply Search Statistics Quick Guide  
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 717 [7 Feb 2021 09:33]
Guests - 717 / Members - 0
I want to leave a feedback AmiKit Support Forum / I want to leave a feedback /  

AmiKit for Vampire

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3

Author AmiKit
Admin
#31 Posted: 24 Jan 2021 20:08 
Right-click any image file and select "Set as Background". It's that easy Just don't forget to save new settings - right-click on empty desktop area and select Settings > Save.

Regarding Wet, do you use full version of Roadshow or some other TCP/IP stack program for connecting to internet?

Author npagonis73
Partaker
#32 Posted: 24 Jan 2021 22:15 
Yes I use the latest roadshow 1.14.

Author npagonis73
Partaker
#33 Posted: 25 Jan 2021 16:42 
Also I use the same setup and programs on my other 2 systems which are based on 3.9. Those are Coffin and one with stock 3.9 installation I did on my own. Everywhere else wet is working just fine. Even on my 3.1.4 installation after installing some gadgets and classes and resource.library from 3.9.

Author npagonis73
Partaker
#34 Posted: 30 Jan 2021 20:15 
AmiKit:
Regarding Wet, do you use full version of Roadshow or some other TCP/IP stack program for connecting to internet?

Hi there

Did you happen to think of a solution to WET app problem;

Regards

Author npagonis73
Partaker
#35 Posted: 30 Jan 2021 20:49 
Today I tried to run and setup Simplemail as I do in all my other systems. It opens up fine, configuration window opens fine as well and when I go into account and set it up with all the pop and smtp server details and click test in order to get the fingerprints for the account, it then freezes the system completely. Soft reboot not possible and only with the psu switch can reset the system. Any ideas on that one?

I will also sent you an email attaching the photos of what error Wet is giving me in case it helps.

It is the first time for both those programs not to run in any of my systems. Have you seen this behavior in any other v1200 distro?

I would appreciate some help cause I started not to use AmiKit since I can't run the programs I use.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#36 Posted: 5 Feb 2021 09:19 
Hi, please join us on Discord so we can discuss the issues there in real time.

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 
I want to leave a feedback AmiKit Support Forum / I want to leave a feedback /
 AmiKit for Vampire

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑