AmiKit Support ForumAmiKit Discord Chat
 Start Register Search Statistics Quick Guide  
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 16 [Yesterday 06:51]
Guests - 16 / Members - 0
I want to leave a feedback AmiKit Support Forum / I want to leave a feedback /  

Nice work!

Author Nightbreed
Partaker
#1 Posted: 25 May 2006 00:40 
So far, Amikit is the tightest of Amiga kits I've used. I used everything from Amiga Forever to AmigaSys, but Amikit seems to stick to standard and stable stuff.

If there was a place to upload a screenshot, I'd show my amigabox.. I have Amikit installed on a machine that's just dedicated to running emulators and I network to it via winxp and all is good :)

So, great work on this and thanks.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 25 May 2006 10:34 
Thank you for the kind words Nightbreed, it is always nice to hear my work is appreciated! :)

Maybe I will create some kind of gallery for users' screenshots. Meanwhile, you can email me yours. I am curious ;)

Author Nightbreed
Partaker
#3 Posted: 25 May 2006 22:01 
A gallery for Amikit would be great.. would give a chance to see other applications in action. And could probably attract more users.

I sent an email with the screenshot.. hopefully it made it to your inbox ok.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 26 May 2006 18:26 
Great screenshot! I like it!!!

Author Anonymous
#5 Posted: 26 May 2006 20:51 
Thanks much.. found a trick to the graphics in Amiga. Just edit them, save them as a png and remove the extension and all is good.. :D

Author Nightbreed
Partaker
#6 Posted: 26 May 2006 20:52 
that was me posting.. lol

Author AmiKit
Admin
#7 Posted: 26 May 2006 20:53 
found a trick to the graphics in Amiga. Just edit them, save them as a png and remove the extension and all is good

what's this about??

Author Nightbreed
Partaker
#8 Posted: 27 May 2006 02:15 
To be honest... That is totally hard to describe... lol.. on my next customization, I'll keep account of my process so I can better describe it.

I want to leave a feedback AmiKit Support Forum / I want to leave a feedback /
 Nice work!

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑