Members - 0
Most users ever online: 41 [17 Jun 2024 01:12]
Guests - 41 / Members - 0
Specific questions AmiKit Support Forum / Specific questions /  

Can't get Fullscreen to Default load

Author DamnRight
Partaker
#1 Posted: 24 Mar 2022 04:12 
11.6.1 - Using Launch Button AmiKitXE always opens a full-sized windowed screen - WINUAE says I'm in Fullscreen config AND reloading Fullscreen gives me the proper display (finally). I think it's related to the WinUAE popup screen that briefly appears when Launch is used. How can I go directly to Fullscreen from Launch?

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 24 Mar 2022 08:20 
Hi, the «Launch» button of AmiKit Launcher always opens AmiKit.uae configuration. To customize the configuration, simply press the «Configuration» button. The WinUAE settings window appears, change the settings you need (in this case change Display RTG settings from Fullwindow to Fullscreen), then go to Configurations settings, mark the AmiKit entry by single click and press the SAVE button.

Hope it helps.

For more information about WinUAE please refer to https://www.vware.at/winuaehelp/

Author DamnRight
Partaker
#3 Posted: 25 Mar 2022 17:25 
Hi, been there - did that, and if I LOAD that Fullscreen config manually It works correctly. BUT if I exit and then restart using Launch - the same Config appears to be used BUT the settings are set to WINDOWED (until I manually re-LOAD it and manually Start). Again, Loaded the setting are OK (so I know that they were Saved) but Launched they are not.... weird.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 25 Mar 2022 17:31 
Like I said, AmiKit Launch button always launches AmiKit.use config. What you can do is to use the "Save as" button in WinUAE and ovewrite the AmiKit.uae to make sure the next time the Launch button is pressed your configuration is used.

Author DamnRight
Partaker
#5 Posted: 25 Mar 2022 21:53 
.... and (as is often the case) I missed your «always opens» key statement - I think with other installs this is labeled as the «default» configuration; got lost when I didn't see that... THANKS!!

Author AmiKit
Admin
#6 Posted: 25 Mar 2022 22:00 
No prob. You're welcome!

Specific questions AmiKit Support Forum / Specific questions /
 Can't get Fullscreen to Default load

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑