Most users ever online: 324 [28 Nov 2019 07:12]
Guests - 324 / Members - 0
Specific questions AmiKit Support Forum / Specific questions /  

How to 'Snapshot' the FTP Lister to a new permenant size / position

Author andyhants
Partaker
#1 Posted: 11 Jan 2021 18:39 
Hi

I want to permenantly re-position the FTP Lister from its current central position & relatively small size to a larger Lister/Window towards the top lh of the screen but I can't work out how to do it. So in other words each time I select a new FTP sesssion the FTP Lister/Window appears in that top lh position & larger size. There's no disk.info to amend etc - could you please advise how I can do that ?

Thanks

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 11 Jan 2021 18:58 
Hello! I've never tried to snapshot FTP Listers, but here's what I would try: Right-click the window bar and select Snapshot > Snapshot Lister

Hope it helps?

Author andyhants
Partaker
#3 Posted: 12 Jan 2021 17:48 
AmiKit

No I tried that one of the obvious things to do but the next FTP lister always goes back to the centre bottom of the screen. Do you know what app / program the FTP is run from - I can't find anything that gives me a clue. You must know what it is that AmiKit runs when I select FTP from the top pull-down - I can't see anything obvius but maybe there is def_FTP.info file in ENVARC/sys or something.

THanks again for your help.

Specific questions AmiKit Support Forum / Specific questions /
 How to 'Snapshot' the FTP Lister to a new permenant size / position

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑