AmiKit Support ForumAmiKit Discord Chat
 Start Register Search Statistics Quick Guide  
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 41 [17 Jun 2024 01:12]
Guests - 41 / Members - 0
Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /  

ixemul library version error during applying all updates from the installer I have from 2020

Author tnoyce
Partaker
#1 Posted: 29 Nov 2022 14:54 
Running on Win 11, Amikit XE.

During the live update process, I see several warnings about the version of iexmul library, claiming it has to be 47 or newer. Updates state they are failing to process some files, though when things are complete, version has been updated to the new one.

Looking through the folders, it appears version 48 is the one in the libs folder.

Is there a full install for the newest version of AmiKit XE? I'd like to try installing that rather than relying on the older install from 2020 and having to re-apply updates.

Thanks in advance

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 29 Nov 2022 14:58 
Hi Tim, I will sent you a new installer. Uninstall your current AmiKit meanwhile and delete its folder afterwards as well.

Hope that helps and sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let me know. Thank you.
Jan

Author DrRosenRosen
Partaker
#3 Posted: 14 Jan 2024 23:49 
hello everyone, I have the same problem with my Vapmire.lzx version. What should I do? Thanks in advance. Greetings Stefan

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 29 Jan 2024 08:56 
DrRosenRosen

Hello and sorry for the late reply. The support is now provided on Discord only: https://discord.gg/wycKWD3JGK
Which Vampire HW do you have? And when exactly does the problem appear? Have you tried Apollo OmniBoot to install AmiKit?

Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /
 ixemul library version error during applying all updates from the installer I have from 2020

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑