Members - 0
Most users ever online: 324 [28 Nov 2019 07:12]
Guests - 324 / Members - 0
Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /  

Flowerpot 1.1

Author radar103
Partaker
#1 Posted: 25 Dec 2020 20:18 
l have been playng around with Flowerpot since the OS 4.1 final update 2 release. I am using winuae 4.4.0 on Windows 10 home and trying to save display resolution at 1366 x 768 full screen on my TV.
I am unable to save the configuration as winuae does not remember it. Tried save and save as with out success. Can you help or provide a working config file I can use.
Many thanks
Stephen

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 25 Dec 2020 20:25 
Hi, how exactly are you trying to save the settings?

If you want WinUAE to save your settings, alter the settings first, then go to Configurations, click on the default.uae entry once and then click the SAVE button.

Author radar103
Partaker
#3 Posted: 25 Dec 2020 21:09 
Thankyou for the quick reply all sorted now and working. I did not click on the default.uae entry.
Merry christmas

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 25 Dec 2020 21:10 
Cool, glad to hear it works for you now. Merry Christmas to you too!

Author Lord1976
Partaker
#5 Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:51 
Hi , play around now on my imac with flowerpot on mac os big sur, works but the speed on network s very slow, is there a change to speed up this?

Author AmiKit
Admin
#6 Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:07 
Hi, this is known issue, unfortunately. You might want to update WinUAE to the latest version according to instructions in PDF, page 16: http://file.amiga.sk/flowerpot/FlowerPot.pdf
It might or might not help.

Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /
 Flowerpot 1.1

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑