Most users ever online: 324 [28 Nov 2019 07:12]
Guests - 324 / Members - 0
Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /  

Flowerpot and OS41FE update 1 problems

Author Englyst
Partaker
#1 Posted: 9 Oct 2020 20:39 
Hi folks.

Just trying to install Flowerpot and OS41FE, and after having installed per the instructions I do get a Workbench (in 640x480 only) and I can't seem to change the resolution except for PAL and Multisync. But the weirdest issue is after having applied update#1 for AmigaOS 4.1FE the screen is totally garbled. I can see the Early Startup Screen fine, but when booting OS41FE I get the sound and the following image:

OS41FE Garbled Screen

Any idea as to what could cause this? I don't see any UEA resolutions when using Screenmode before the update. Tried to install 3 times now, with the same results. I'm going to try one last time before throwing in the towel for now.

Author Englyst
Partaker
#2 Posted: 9 Oct 2020 21:02 
Ok I missed a step! Silly me! The last step where drivers are installed. I quit the emulation before that. DOH!

Sorry for wasting space. Installing update 1 now to see if everything works fine.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#3 Posted: 9 Oct 2020 22:26 
So you have it up and running fine now?

Author Englyst
Partaker
#4 Posted: 9 Oct 2020 22:49 
Yes I do. It was a silly mistake.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#5 Posted: 9 Oct 2020 23:15 
No problem. Perhaps it's a good idea to backup your FlowerPot/FlowerPot.hdf file now. If anything goes wrong later, you just restore that file without re-installing everything.

Cheers and have fun with OS41!
Jan

Author Englyst
Partaker
#6 Posted: 9 Oct 2020 23:42 
Thanks a lot. I'll keep that in mind, although I play more with OS3 nowadays, but it's fun to take OS41 out of the drawer once in a while.

Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /
 Flowerpot and OS41FE update 1 problems

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑