AmiKit Support ForumAmiKit Discord Chat
 Start Register Search Statistics Quick Guide  
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 41 [17 Jun 2024 01:12]
Guests - 41 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

Cat eye

Author Elvis
Partaker
#1 Posted: 7 Nov 2023 17:17 
Being kind of new user just wondering how to change the AmiKit logo in the left-up corner for something like Amiga Boingball or Checkmark.
My another question is not really about AmiKit itself just emulation. I turned my Windows 10 laptop to Amiga one. I couldn`t use «media keys» to adjust volume(sound) so i installed volumemouse. It works but from my experience only in WinUAE 4.4 32 bit. Not any recent one. Maybe I should ask T.Willen but trying here first. Maybe I`ll find a «Wizzard» to help me with that.
Another thing is..I would advice include VicePlus version 1.1 as C64 emualtor. From my experience it works. Just disable SID filters. (I know its not perfect).
Thank you for reading and I hope for some answers.
Elvis

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 7 Nov 2023 17:46 
Hi Thomas! Which AmiKit version it is? Anyway, the screenbar logo is read from this file, it's an icon, actually: AmiKit:Prefs/Presets/AmiKit/Morpheuz/Themes/24bit/actual/31/ScreenTitle/ActiveLeft.info

Regarding the media keys, there is a program called MMKeyboard that might (or might not) help. I don't know as I don't use it myself. Anyway, you can find it in AmiKit:Utilities/MMKeyboard/ It includes documentation as well, of course.

Cheers,
Ján, author

Author Elvis
Partaker
#3 Posted: 7 Nov 2023 17:55 
AmiKit 12.3 so i guess the latest as I only bough subscription yesterday. Anyway thank you Jan for really quick respond. I`ll go with your advice. You know the best. Ďakujem mnohokrát

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 7 Nov 2023 22:39 
Elvis:
Ďakujem mnohokrát

Btw. if you rename that icon to .png (instead of .info) you'll get a regular PNG image which you can edit. Then rename it back to .info and check how your custom logo fits in the scrrenbar.

Author Elvis
Partaker
#5 Posted: 8 Nov 2023 09:48 
Thank you very much Jan.

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 Cat eye

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑