AmiKit Support ForumAmiKit Discord Chat
 Start Register Search Statistics Quick Guide  
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 41 [17 Jun 2024 01:12]
Guests - 41 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

Prefs/Fonts will not start & libs repository

Author dthem
Partaker
#1 Posted: 29 Oct 2023 19:58 
Its asking for resource.library v.44 which is definitely in the libs folder.
The reason Im asking is the fonts prefs in IBrowse - I want to make the txt on browser pages bigger and it doesnt want to work. Im thinking I have a problem with the fonts app but not sure. I cant get into prefs/fonts to see whats going on there.

Also has anyone got a site where there is a libs repository to download upto date libs
Thanks in advance.

Note, Just checked other apps in the prefs folder and several generate the same error.. Overscan, Printer, workbench etc...
I have installed several apps (dpaint, photogenics, Wordworth etc) and the last thing I want to do is to have to start from scratch again.

Author dthem
Partaker
#2 Posted: 29 Oct 2023 22:53 
I have given up the ghost and reinstalled from scratch Everything works now. Ah well back to installing

Author AmiKit
Admin
#3 Posted: 29 Oct 2023 23:33 
I am sorry you had to re-install. My usual advice is to backup your AmiKit folder/app or at least AmiKit.hdf so you can restore it anytime without re-installing everything from scratch.

Author dthem
Partaker
#4 Posted: 30 Oct 2023 10:39 
Hi Jan, no worries I could do with the practice Anyway now Im checking after every app install to see if it changes anything (like the problem I had) and Im using snoopdos (who knew eh ) not that I know what Im doing with it but it looks good. Anyway it has to be something I did. Have a good day anyway and thank you for the reply.

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 Prefs/Fonts will not start & libs repository

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑