AmiKit Support ForumAmiKit Discord Chat
 Start Register Search Statistics Quick Guide  
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 41 [17 Jun 2024 01:12]
Guests - 41 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

Update individual apps in pop up start menu

Author dthem
Partaker
#1 Posted: 16 Aug 2023 13:53 
Hello everyone.
I have reinstalled Amikit due to a failure and updated fully via Morpheuz and now want to update individual apps in the pop up start menu ie Yam. I have tried running a standard update (downloading the latest files from aminet etc) and overwriting the files in Amikit>Internet but it doesnt seem to update when I go and launch the app from the menu.
Any ideas on how to configure this?
Probably a noob question and its nothing serious just a bit of a bugbear for me.
Thanks in advance

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 22 Aug 2023 23:27 
Hello, before you start experimenting, please backup your newly installed AmiKit. Backup the whole folder and if anything goes wrong, just restore the folder without re-installing anything.

Regarding YAM, the latest version is YAM 2.9p1 at https://github.com/jens-maus/yam/releases/tag/2.9p1 and I believe it's already updated in AmiKit. Note that the app is quite old and might not work with newer webmail services.

Is there anything else you want to update?

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 Update individual apps in pop up start menu

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑