AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Amiga Experience
 Start Register Search Statistics Quick Guide  
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 717 [7 Feb 2021 09:33]
Guests - 717 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

Amikit Download

Author MikaelRT
Partaker
#1 Posted: 18 Sep 2022 22:45 
Hello,

I purchased Amikit XE back in 06/2020. I cannot find the the installer package I download.

I now have multiple machines that I would like to install Amikit on. Can I please have a download link sent to me via the email address I registered with?

Hosts:

2ea Windows 10 PC.
1ea Windows 11 PC.

Amiga OS3.9

-Michael

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 19 Sep 2022 00:22 
Hi Michael, since you purchased 3 Years Updates&Support subscription, I've just sent you a new installer from 2022 so you don't need to go through a long update process. Just use your original CustomerID you received upon your subscription purchase to install and update your new AmiKit.

Hope it helps!
Jan

Author MikaelRT
Partaker
#3 Posted: 19 Sep 2022 00:46 
Jan,

Thank you for the very quick response.

I'm getting 'invalid serial number' when I enter the Customer ID. The Username defaulted to 'Windows User'. I tried various usernames including my the registered email address with the same results. Can I please get clarification on what to enter in each field.

Thank you.

-Michael

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 19 Sep 2022 07:35 
You need to use the CustomerID which you recieved upon your 3 years subscription purchase.
If it does not work please drop me an email to amikit@gmail.com

Author MikaelRT
Partaker
#5 Posted: 19 Sep 2022 17:13 
All sorted now.

Thanks Jan!

Author ianoakley
Partaker
#6 Posted: 30 Oct 2022 13:58 
Hi Jan
I have a current subscription- is it possible to send me an up to date installer as well as my original image is quite old and I am having issues with Linux updates etc.

Many thanks

Author AmiKit
Admin
#7 Posted: 30 Oct 2022 14:10 
Hi Ian, please send me an email and let me know for which platform do you need the new installer: amikit@gmail.com
Thank you,
Jan

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 Amikit Download

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑