AmiKit Support ForumAmiKit Discord Chat
 Start Register Search Statistics Quick Guide  
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 41 [17 Jun 2024 01:12]
Guests - 41 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

Subscription invalid or expired

Author ronaldlens
Partaker
#1 Posted: 30 May 2022 23:01 
Hi Support/Jan

First of all thanks for creating Amikit. It works extremely well on my M1 Mac (so many nested emulation layers now). I've purchased Amikit a week ago and just tried to do a live update to 11.6.0 which it tells me is the version to download. I've entered my email and customer from my download page. But once it reboots and tries to install it, it states the subscription is invalid or expired. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance
Ronald

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 31 May 2022 01:35 
Hello Ronald and welcome! Thank you for your kind words and feedback too!

Regarding Live Update, make sure you entered correct details into the correct fields, and there are no extra spaces before or after.

If it still doesn't work, please send me a screenshot of your subscription tab by email and I will check it for you: amikit@gmail.com

Thanks!
Jan

Author Lama
Partaker
#3 Posted: 13 Jan 2023 16:21 
I do have the same Problem. i cant update even though i entered my credentials into the live updater.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 13 Jan 2023 16:23 
Hello, like I said before, please check you entered correct details into the correct fields. If it still does not work, please send me a screenshot of AmiKit LiveUpdate Subscription tab to amikit@gmail.com or via Discord and I will check it for you.

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 Subscription invalid or expired

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑