AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Amiga Experience
 Start Register Search Statistics Quick Guide  
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 717 [7 Feb 2021 09:33]
Guests - 717 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

Download link of latest AmiKit RPI400 images

Author magictom
Partaker
#1 Posted: 25 May 2022 17:56 
Hi,

Where can I find the latest images for AmiKit for RPI400 ? Is there any download link?

I recently purchased RPI400 for 3 years, but did not get any link to the packages.

Thanks for your support.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 25 May 2022 18:03 
Hello, the 1 or 3 years subscription prolongs the «updates & support» of the AmiKit you already have. It updates your original installation to the latest one.
Please send me an email if you need to re-activate your original installer download.

Cheers,
Jan

Author magictom
Partaker
#3 Posted: 25 May 2022 18:09 
Thanks for the fast reply. I still have the original image before I upgraded to the 3 years subscription. If I can still use it, that is fine.

I assumed there are official links with current/archived versions, so I can do a fresh install using the latest version. Would be nice to have that.

But I will use the original version for now and will contact you in case of any issues.

Thanks again!

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 25 May 2022 19:04 
I can send you the latest installer if you're installing AmiKit from scratch. Just send me an email.

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 Download link of latest AmiKit RPI400 images

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑