AmiKit Support ForumAmiKit Discord Chat
 Start Register Search Statistics Quick Guide  
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 41 [17 Jun 2024 01:12]
Guests - 41 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

games

Author troll amiga
Partaker
#1 Posted: 1 May 2022 11:22 
hi how do you make games start fullscreen

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 1 May 2022 13:00 
Hello! Press F12 while the emulation is running, a WinUAE window opens, go to Display settings and change the Native mode from Windowed to Fullscreen. Save the settings as AmiKit.uae if you want to make that change permanent.

Author troll amiga
Partaker
#3 Posted: 1 May 2022 19:34 
thank you very much

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 1 May 2022 19:48 
You're welcome. Have fun with AmiKit!
Jan

Author Craverx
Partaker
#5 Posted: 7 Mar 2024 12:26 
So, getting games to start fullscreen can sometimes feel like trying to solve a puzzle, right? But don't sweat it; there are a few tricks you can try. First off, dive into the game settings or launcher options – there's usually a checkbox or dropdown menu for fullscreen mode. If you're still coming up empty-handed, tweaking your computer's display settings might do the trick.
Oh, and here's a little tidbit for you: If you're into gaming (and who isn't?), there are some cool platforms out there where you can actually score some extra cash just by playing games. It's kind of like hitting two birds with one stone – having a blast gaming and earning a bit of free cash on the side.

Author wiisoldier
Partaker
#6 Posted: 8 Mar 2024 02:07 
Craverx
Suspicious/Phishing

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 games

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑