AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Amiga Experience
 Start Register Search Statistics Quick Guide  
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 717 [7 Feb 2021 09:33]
Guests - 717 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

Proper way to shut down the emulated Amiga?

Author Velvis
Partaker
#1 Posted: 6 Apr 2022 05:54 
I am running AmiKit and I have been able to add a GH0 drive and import and run many WHDLoad games. However when I start the emulator up again I have to start back at the beginning setting up the GH0 drive and importing the WHDLoad games.

Whats the proper way to shut down to ensure the emulator starts up in the same state as when I am done with it?

Thanks!

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 6 Apr 2022 12:59 
Hello! As far as I know there's no autosave feature. But what you can do is to save your settings as default so it is loaded automatically next time. To do so, in WinUAE config tab press the "Save As" button and save the config as AmiKit.uae (and replace the old config with the same name there). The AmiKit.uae is the config that is always loaded when you start AmiKit. Hope it helps!

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 Proper way to shut down the emulated Amiga?

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑