AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Amiga Experience
 Begin Register Reply Search Statistics Quick Guide  
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 717 [7 Feb 2021 09:33]
Guests - 717 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

Raspi4 DOpus 5 Lister Fonts

Author royleith
Partaker
#1 Posted: 6 Apr 2021 15:51 
It's been a while since I used DOpus Magellan and I cannot find a way to increase the Lister font size. In fact, most of the environment editing seems to be missing. Any advice?

Also, is there a way to set the left and right Amiga keys for a Windows keyboard? I am beginning to remember how great DOpus was and would like to get into it, again.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 6 Apr 2021 17:07 
Hi and welcome to Forum!

Try right click on empty desktop area > Settings > Environment. A window will popup - go to "Lister Display". Also there are more font settings in "Icon Display" after you click the Desktop or Windows button there. And even more (general) fonts settings in AmiKit:Prefs/Fonts

Btw. in AmiKit:Utilities/EXPANSION/Opus5/Help/PDF/ folder you can find complete digitalized and remastered DOpus manuals in PDF ;)

Hope it helps?
Jan

Author royleith
Partaker
#3 Posted: 6 Apr 2021 18:10 
Hi Jan,

Yes, it did help, although I stumbled across it some time after posting. Thanks for taking the trouble to answer.

I'm still hunting for the Amiga key mappings. I have found a number of clues for UAE, but they don't seem to apply to Amikit. I must stumble around, some more!

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 6 Apr 2021 18:16 
Ah, I missed the question about the Amiga keys. Sorry.

The Raspberry Pi 400 keyboard works fine: Raspberry key = LeftAmiga key; RightCtrl = RightAmiga. But I am not sure how it works with external keyboard attached to RPi4, though.

Anyway, there's MMKeyboard program in AmiKit:Utilities. Perhaps it can help? I haven't used it for years and I am actually not sure whether it even work with Amiberry as it is originally written for WinUAE.

Author royleith
Partaker
#5 Posted: 7 Apr 2021 14:39 
AmiKit:
Ah, I missed the question about the Amiga keys. Sorry.

Don't be sorry. I was glad for a quick reply.

It seems that the Windows key = LAmiga and RControl = RAmiga. My confusion was that I assumed both keys were modifiers like CTRL and Alt and would show up in Keyshow. They don't!

I cannot be absolutely sure as I would have to go back to Workbench instead of DOpus, and I became wedded to the replacement, years ago!

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 Raspi4 DOpus 5 Lister Fonts

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑