AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Amiga Experience
 Begin Register Reply Search Statistics Quick Guide  
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 324 [28 Nov 2019 07:12]
Guests - 324 / Members - 0
Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /  

Bootable Crystal USB

Author powersurge
Partaker
#1 Posted: 18 Feb 2020 00:04 
As some who purchased Amikit years ago, can I just purchase the bootable Crystal USB?

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 18 Feb 2020 00:09 
Hi, sure, you can purchase Crystal USB right from www.amikit.amiga.sk/store
If you purchased AmiKit X before, you can use your Customer ID to get a discount here: https://www.amikit.amiga.sk/upgrade
Or if you donated to the project before, you can get a discount too. Just send me an email via a contact form here: https://www.amikit.amiga.sk/contact

Cheers,
Jan

Author powersurge
Partaker
#3 Posted: 18 Feb 2020 02:20 
I'm sorry, but I do not understand your instructions. I can forward the confirmation of purchase message sent to me on June 4, 2014. That message provided a "password" -- is that what you mean by "Customer ID" because I don't know of any other ID. Just tell me how much and, if you accept PayPal, to whom I pay.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:31 Edited by: AmiKit 
Hello, please send me an email via that contact form. I need your name and/or email you used to purchase AmiKit and I can check if you're entitled for a discount.

Btw. those customer IDs are being issued for AmiKit X (v10) and later customers.

Author powersurge
Partaker
#5 Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:33 
I see no way to attach a file to the contact form, so I can't send you a copy of the e-mail I received. Please advise.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#6 Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:50 
I just need you real name and/or email address so I can check my database. You don't need to attach anything

Author powersurge
Partaker
#7 Posted: 18 Feb 2020 17:19 
This is the header on the e-mail I received when I purchased Amikit:

Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 00:06:22 0200
Subject: Exclusive AmiKit Download
To: aapriest@usa.net

My name is: Alexander A Priest

Author AmiKit
Admin
#8 Posted: 18 Feb 2020 17:44 
Hi Alexander, I can see you purchased AmiKit USB for production costs. No extra donation entitling you for a discount. I am sorry.

Anyway, if you are interested, you can purchase new AmiKit Crystal USB from here: https://www.amikit.amiga.sk/store
Click on "Buy Now" button and choose yout preferred payment method (PayPal or Credit card).

As soon as you purchase the Crystal USB, you can download its content instantly too. The physical USB stick arrives in about 2-3 weeks.

Thank you for your support!
Jan

Basic questions, I am new here AmiKit Support Forum / Basic questions, I am new here /
 Bootable Crystal USB

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑