AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Amiga Experience
 Begin Register Reply Search Statistics Quick Guide  
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 717 [7 Feb 2021 09:33]
Guests - 717 / Members - 0
Linux related questions AmiKit Support Forum / Linux related questions /  

Activate another amiberry config with rabbit hole possible?

Author amigang
Partaker
#1 Posted: 15 Aug 2021 19:41 
So I recently setup and config a new Amiga setup in in Amiberry, basically the MegaAGS package, so I got an even easier way of just playing Amiga games, I just wonder if you know if it be possible to activate it with Rabbit hole, the config is call MegaAGS and I just saved all the files in the home draw of the usb stick.

At the moment I just click show host and load amiberry and run MegaAGS without closing the first emulator of Amikit, surprise me that two Amiga emulated system seem to work fine on the pi400.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 16 Aug 2021 09:13 
Right-click the AmiKit icon on Manjaro desktop to see how Amiberry is launched (in the Launcher tab). The same way you can launch it by host-run, you just need to specify whhich config to load. I don't know the precise argument out of my head now - check Amiberry documentation please. I hope it runs a new instance of Amiberry without re-using the one currently running.

Anyway, running two emulations on Pi400 might be super slow. Even with one Amiberry the Manjaro part is quite slow even if just browsing internet. What you can try is to configure the first Amiberry (in the Priority tab) to pause if inactive.

Hope it helps?

Linux related questions AmiKit Support Forum / Linux related questions /
 Activate another amiberry config with rabbit hole possible?

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑