AmiKit Support ForumAmiKit Discord Chat
 Start Register Search Statistics Quick Guide  
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 41 [17 Jun 2024 01:12]
Guests - 41 / Members - 0
NEWS AmiKit Support Forum / NEWS /  

SOLUTION: If you updated Manjaro and AmiKit does not start anymore...

Author mamedio1
Partaker
#1 Posted: 7 Oct 2022 20:47 
Dear Admin.
I have a problem with my Amikit Raspberry PI4, after the linux update on 10/07/2022 Amikit stopped working, it doesn't work either at boot or by clicking on the Amikit icon.
Can you help me on this issue?
A big hug.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 7 Oct 2022 20:48 
New Linux requires new Amiberry. Please grab it from here: https://github.com/BlitterStudio/amiberry/releases/download/v5.4/amiberry-v5.4-rpi4-sdl2-64bit-manjaro.zip
Unpack and copy the binary to Amiberry folder and replace the old Amiberry there.

Author mamedio1
Partaker
#3 Posted: 7 Oct 2022 21:00 
ok... it worked.
thank you my friend

Author royleith
Partaker
#4 Posted: 24 Oct 2022 20:38 
I found that I had to open the properties by right-clicking and ticking the 'Execute' tick-box.

Author juergen
Partaker
#5 Posted: 19 Jul 2023 10:36 
18.07.23, amikit no longer starts after updating to 12.2 my Customer ID its EJ41367822
what can I do?
Greetings Hans-Jürgen Hipp

Author AmiKit
Admin
#6 Posted: 19 Jul 2023 10:46 
Hello, please update Linux by clicking the Start Menu in Linux and selecting «Update Linux» entry.

Also, new Amiberry requires libserialport software. AmiKit 12.2 update prompted you to install it simply by entering the password amikit in Terminal. But if the automatic installation of the libserialport failed, click the Linux start menu, type Add/Remove Software, run the app, click the lupe icon in the upper left corner, type libserialport and install it from there.

Hope it helps?

Author juergen
Partaker
#7 Posted: 19 Jul 2023 13:04 
Hello Thanks,
after install from libserialport i can not start amikit, you send me a new image of amikit 12.2 so i can reinstall it.
Greetings Jürgen

Author Tolstoy
Partaker
#8 Posted: 29 Sep 2023 23:42 
I was going to ask a question about the AmiKit 12.2 update where AmiKit would no longer start. I saw the installer run the script to install libserialport, but it apparently didn't actually do it. Manually installing libserialport fixed the problem. Thanks!

NEWS AmiKit Support Forum / NEWS /
 SOLUTION: If you updated Manjaro and AmiKit does not start anymore...

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑