Most users ever online: 717 [7 Feb 2021 09:33]
Guests - 717 / Members - 0
NEWS AmiKit Support Forum / NEWS /  

SUMMER BREAK. Slightly limited support.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#1 Posted: 1 Jul 2022 00:01 
Hi guys!

We've been very busy this year. With a huge help of my beta-testers, we've managed to release a major 11.5 upgrade for Windows, Mac and Linux edition of AmiKit XE. That included a REALLY lot of work, testing, troubleshooting and polishing before the brand new installers could be born (even on new M1 Macs now!). And we've succeeded! Your feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Thank you!

And that's not all. Since then we've already released 4 more updates for you, including the AmigaOS 3.2 support, bringing the current AmiKit XE version to 11.8.0.

And that's not all either! We've also released big updates for Raspberry Pi and Vampire editions of AmiKit too!

All in all, during only 6 months we've managed to cover 5 platforms and release 8 updates altogether. Like I said, we've been very busy!

But the most precious project of all is my family and especially my little daughter Luna born last year. In the following weeks I want to focus on her and her only and enjoy a lot of quality time together.

Therefore, there won't be any AmiKit updates during the summer time. I hope you understand. However, I always answer every single email or a support request I get, and it will be the case during this summer too, of course. It's just my answers might be slightly delayed.

Thanks for all your great support so far and see you soon!

Cheers,
Ján, author of AmiKit

NEWS AmiKit Support Forum / NEWS /
 SUMMER BREAK. Slightly limited support.

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑