AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 605 [18 Apr 2019 18:52]
Guests - 605 / Members - 0
Miscellaneous topics AmiKit Support Forum / Miscellaneous topics /  

Bye from Italy

Author Sofibea
Partaker
#1 Posted: 26 Sep 2007 15:15 
Hi Jan - kit , i hope that you enjoyned very well from beautiful Tuscany during Pianeta Amiga in Empoli (and i hope also in beautiful Florence) ... But i think that you must be a little crazy because you're gone in bus in 13 (!) hours from your country (Slovacchia in italian...) ... but so doing you enjoyed from beautiful italian countries and landscapes! Now you can concentrate in AK 1.4.0 launch, that surely will be (i hope soon ) GREAT!
Bye also to little Eliska!

PS: sorry for my bad english

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 28 Sep 2007 15:57 Edited by: AmiKit 
Hi Sofibea,

thank you for your greetings! The Tuscany region is very nice. I enjoyed the warm weather because it is already cold here. Well, I spent lot of time in bus but I don't regret it. The show was excellent and I met many old and new friends. Unfortunately I had no time to see the Florence as much as the last year. I still haven't seen the Ponte Vecchio yet. Maybe the next year...

Author Sofibea
Partaker
#3 Posted: 28 Sep 2007 22:53 
next year you will enjoy in Florence and we will wnjoy with AmiKit 2.0.0-turbo with PPC-win-uae !!!

Ah!, you've made a great work with A.K. 1.4.0 !!
Bye!

Miscellaneous topics AmiKit Support Forum / Miscellaneous topics /
 Bye from Italy

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑