AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Forums Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0
Miscellaneous topics AmiKit Support Forum / Miscellaneous topics /  

AIAB (Amiga In A Box) Permission request

Author MadAngus
Partaker
#1 Posted: 24 Oct 2012 01:16 
You may remember AIAB (Amiga In A Box) workbench enhancement package. We, that is myself Joe 'aka MadAngus' and FOL at UltimateAmiga.co.uk have resurrected the site and fixed all the broken links. We are now in the process of creating new pages for the site which will be followed by new AIAB updates.

I would like to ask permission to use the AmiKit logo and link to the site in the AIAB "Components" section before I make the new AIAB links page live.

You can see the sample links page here -> AIAB Links

This page is not directly linked to the AIAB website pages.

Jaybee (the original developer) used older versions of AmiStart in his distribution with the AmiStart teams permission. Would it be permissible to continue distributing these older archived version with AmiStart intact.

Also would it be permissible to include AmiStart (v0.66c) by Darius Brewka and GlobalTrash (v1.5a1) by Oliver Blumert from Amikit in updated AIAB distributions.

Could you also advise on contacting Darius Brewka and Oliver Blumert to obtain their permission for the same purpose.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Joe

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 24 Oct 2012 07:15 
Please send me an email.
http://amikit.amiga.sk/author-contact.htm
Thanks.

Miscellaneous topics AmiKit Support Forum / Miscellaneous topics /
 AIAB (Amiga In A Box) Permission request

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ Top