AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 605 [18 Apr 2019 18:52]
Guests - 605 / Members - 0
Miscellaneous topics AmiKit Support Forum / Miscellaneous topics /  

BoingBag3

Author Nightbreed
Partaker
#1 Posted: 9 May 2006 15:34 
Is BoingBag3 going to be released? I think the packager has an idea of how to install BoingBag2 with the AF2006 package. I saw this at the bottom of the site.

I've installed so far, the items for updates, just to test how well things will go... so far things are great, though some of the packages contain libs older then what I already had, so I didn't install them.

Peace.........

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 10 May 2006 18:39 Edited by: AmiKit 
I saw unofficial BoingBag3 somewhere. However all the latest unofficial patches for OS3.9-BB2 are already included in AmiKit. Just run "Install Patches" located on desktop.

Unofficial patches for OS3.9-BB2 can be downloaded here.

Author Amigadave

Partaker
#3 Posted: 19 Dec 2008 03:30 
BoingBag3 is way over due for being released by someone, or some group. It would be great to have all, or most of the great AmiKit patches, programs and tools/utilities in one easy to install package for real, Classic Amiga computers. Multiple packages should be created for different systems, as minimal as an A1200 with some extra Fast RAM added to it plus an Indivision AGA 1200, any 030 Amiga with a RTG Graphics card and full tilt 060 and/or PPC systems.

Miscellaneous topics AmiKit Support Forum / Miscellaneous topics /
 BoingBag3

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑