AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Forums Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0
Known Bugs AmiKit Support Forum / Known Bugs /  

Latest Windows 10 Update ... Intel Gfx Chips ?

Author synchromesh
Partaker
#1 Posted: 11 Jan 2018 03:24 Edited by: synchromesh 
Please bear with me as the info about WinVice could help with my solution to the Amikit issue

After the last windows 10 update it seems the WinVice emulator would not go to full screen move without corruption and you had to disable the " full Screen optimisations " on the X64.exe's Compatibility mode and tick the " Render to DX Primary Surface " box in the EMU settings to get it to work correctly

Now I'm having a flicker screen issue with AmiKit with the screen flickering and scrolling black lines ..
I rolled back the Intel HD 4400 Driver and it worked perfectly once again ..
Problem is W10 just updates after every reboot now ... Both these issues are probably related but I cant seem to fix the amikit one.
Its most likely only going to effect users with Updated Intel GFX drivers I'm guessing.

Is anyone else having this problem and does anyone know of a cure ?

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 16 Jan 2018 08:03 Edited by: AmiKit 
Have you tried to update WinUAE? Check AmiKit X Quick Guide page 11 for more info.
Or try to play with WinUAE/Display settings.
Hope it helps.

Known Bugs AmiKit Support Forum / Known Bugs /
 Latest Windows 10 Update ... Intel Gfx Chips ?

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ Top