AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Forums Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0
I have a suggestion AmiKit Support Forum / I have a suggestion /  

Amikit in AF 2008 player!?

Author Clyde
Partaker
#1 Posted: 21 Dec 2008 20:00 
Hi there!

I just bought Amiga Forever 2008 (over this AmiKit site ) and now I want to include my existing Amikit installation to the AF2008 player. How do I achive that?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 21 Dec 2008 20:37 
Congratulations to your new Amiga Forever 2008 and thanks for buying via the AmiKit site!

The integration of AmiKit into the AF Player is something that is not user configurable yet as it requires more work and changes in the Player itself. However this might change in future Amiga Forever updates. Stay tuned!

Author Clyde
Partaker
#3 Posted: 21 Dec 2008 20:52 
Ah, ok. Sad to hear, as one reason for buying it was that I thought Amikit could be easily integrated ... But so what, I will hope for an AF update enabling this.

Thanks for your quick answer!

Author ChaosLord
Partaker
#4 Posted: 21 Dec 2008 23:11 
I don't even know what an "AF Player" is.

Author Clyde
Partaker
#5 Posted: 21 Dec 2008 23:25 
That is the really cool player software that is the heart of the new A(miga) F(orever) 2008 package; see here: http://www.amigaforever.com/tour/af_player.html.

I have a suggestion AmiKit Support Forum / I have a suggestion /
 Amikit in AF 2008 player!?

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ Top