Your high-end Amiga!AmiKit turns your PC into high-end Classic Amiga environment! 
Welcome to AmiKit Support Forum!

(Click here for main AmiKit website)
none

Forums Search Register Reply Statistics FAQ  DONATE 
I have a suggestion AmiKit Support Forum / I have a suggestion /

Mess in 'Utilities'

Author Srbin
Registered
#1 Posted: 15 Oct 2007 13:53 
Will future versions have better way of keeping installed programs? Putting them all in 'Utilitity' makes a big mess, especially when new programs are added.

Like in Windows; i have 'programs files', but under that - music, video, gfx, text, internet... directories. And install programs under them....

Paypal doesn't accept Serbia, but i could pay you via 2checkout.com or moneybookers.com. Any chance?

I would really like that stylized case

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 15 Oct 2007 15:23 Edited by: AmiKit 
Hi Srbin,

I agree the Utilities drawer can look like a mess, especially if many programs are installed there, but that's why the AmiStart is installed as well that brings order into it.

With regards to the CD, you can use moneybookers as listed here.

Author Srbin
Registered
#3 Posted: 16 Oct 2007 00:09 
Where to donate at moneybookers?

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 16 Oct 2007 00:10 Edited by: AmiKit 
To my email. Thanks. Write me your postal address as well.

Author Srbin
Registered
#5 Posted: 17 Oct 2007 16:07 
Money sent via moneybookers.com.
I hope it will arrive soon...

And suggestion again you might think of re-arranging utilities....

Author AmiKit
Admin
#6 Posted: 17 Oct 2007 17:07 
Uh oh, re-arranging of anything would require changes in other programs as well so that they are aware of changed location of the programs they call... Well, it would be lot of work and something can be broken easily. Sorry for being so negative regarding this issue, but I think the outcome would not be worth of the invested time, you know.

What about to re-arrange the position of icons only? This way you can easily group the programs according to their function.

I have a suggestion AmiKit Support Forum / I have a suggestion / Mess in 'Utilities' Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0