AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Forums Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0
I want to leave a feedback AmiKit Support Forum / I want to leave a feedback /  

Thanks

Author Nightbreed
Partaker
#1 Posted: 8 May 2006 23:57 
I initially tryed a few packages before settling on Amikit. Installed and uninstalled it several times to get the hang of what goes on under the hood, so to speak. I'm actually posting this using iBrowse. When this browser says no popups, it means it. lol...

Anywho.. Along time ago I had an amiga and I long regretted having to sell it. Now I feel like I got most of it back.

I guess you can say I'm a PC mod freak. You can catch me most of the time at lostinthebox.com ... blackbox for windows forum, where I'm currently a Moderator.

Well, again, nice work and thanks. Peace.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 9 May 2006 01:27 Edited by: AmiKit 
Thank you for your post Nightbreed and welcome to AmiKit forum! It is always nice to see people have a chance to get back to Amiga or at least to their old memories or even a childhood with this package. Feedbacks like this are very rewarding for me. If you ever need a help with anything regarding AmiKit, do not hesitate to ask, you're very welcome.

Author Nightbreed
Partaker
#3 Posted: 9 May 2006 01:43 
Thanks. I have my entire setup working just great actually. I backed the whole OS up and I'm going to format a hd to use in one of my linux boxes.

I want to see how my slackbox takes to this.

Anywho... let you know how that all goes :)

I want to leave a feedback AmiKit Support Forum / I want to leave a feedback /
 Thanks

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ Top