AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 605 [18 Apr 2019 18:52]
Guests - 605 / Members - 0
Specific questions AmiKit Support Forum / Specific questions /  

amikit & ibrowse

Author Srbin
Partaker
#1 Posted: 23 Dec 2006 13:40 
i am using latest amikit package and both ib2.3 and ib2.4 make me the following problem:

let say i open amigaworld. com. With FAB 'open link in new browser' i pick 3-4 items i am interested in and put them to load in background (tab2, tab3....)

I jump to tab2 (leaving tab1 still opened) and when i try to use mouse-wheel to scroll page, nothing happens in tab2, but tab1 is affected with scroll. If i use cursor keys, everything is normal, tab2 normally works. Can you try it, it might be a problem because of all these patches like mcp, fastwheel.... I tried to deactivate them via exchange, but the problem remains.

I didn't change any option of programs in wbstartup

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 23 Dec 2006 14:34 
I confirm. The mouse wheel support in MUI applications is provided by MUIWheel patch. It seems it doesn't support IBrowse's Tab browsing, this might be a bug of the patch or IBrowse itself, or both. Other patches are not involved as the bug is there even if you boot with safemode startup-sequence (where most of the patches are disabled).

Author klesterjr
#3 Posted: 23 Dec 2006 16:22 
This "issue" isn't just in AmiKit -- and there is no work-around.

Only the first tab in IB scrolls with the mousewheel.

I wish I could remember what the problem was -- but it escapes me at the moment.

Author Srbin
Partaker
#4 Posted: 24 Dec 2006 14:51 
But, is there a way to STOP ib of accepting wheel input, but instead to accept cursor keys up/down? It works...
Maybe MCP of Freewhell can intercept those input events and send cursor-key codes to IB?

Specific questions AmiKit Support Forum / Specific questions /
 amikit & ibrowse

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑