AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 191 [17 Oct 2019 17:54]
Guests - 191 / Members - 0
Specific questions AmiKit Support Forum / Specific questions /  

AfAOS causes NetSurf to Hang

Author DesertBlizzard
Partaker
#1 Posted: 22 Sep 2019 20:20 
I am trying to determine what about AfA that has this bad interaction with NetSurf 3.9 and 3.10dev. All I know is that if I disable AfA OS, NetSurf will not hang when moving or clicking outside of its window after first launch and lock up the mouse. Any insight?

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 23 Sep 2019 21:09 
Hi, what about if you disable LimpidClock? Just remove it from AmiKit:WBStartup folder and reboot.

Author DesertBlizzard
Partaker
#3 Posted: 25 Sep 2019 17:33 
AmiKit:
Hi, what about if you disable LimpidClock? Just remove it from AmiKit:WBStartup folder and reboot.

I would not have guessed in a million years the LimpidClock would be playing a role. Much improved after disabling it. How did you determine that this would be the culprit?

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 25 Sep 2019 17:47 
We had similar issues while beta-testing. Then it was fixed in new NutSurf. It seems that even newer NetSurf re-introduced the bug again.

Maybe you can try to experiment with LimpidClock settings to see if something particular is causing that? So you don't need to disable it completely, you know.

Specific questions AmiKit Support Forum / Specific questions /
 AfAOS causes NetSurf to Hang

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑