AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 287 [27 Apr 2018 00:59]
Guests - 287 / Members - 0
Specific questions AmiKit Support Forum / Specific questions /  

Garbled desktop using FlowerPot and OS 4.1FE

Author tlgrooms
Partaker
#1 Posted: 24 Nov 2018 17:13 
Hi all,
I purchased Flower Pot and AmiKit X yesterday. Spent most of the day setting up OS 4.1 FE and having a lot of fun using OS 4.1 FE for the first time. Installed a lot of software and had no problems. Rebooted several times and everything was fine until I shut the emulator down and came back a couple of hours later and restarted it. Now my Workbench screen is garbled and unusable. I have tried changing the monitor type and different screen resolutions in the config of FlowerPot but it makes no difference, the screen is still all messed up and unusable. I have a screenshot but unsure how to post it here.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 25 Nov 2018 08:36 
Hi tlgroons and welcome to the forum.

It's hard to say what happened with your OS4.1. Perhaps some program you installed as last messed up with Devs:Monitor driver?

Or do you remember changing anything in WinUAE emulator settings?

The thing is that FlowerPot is just a smart installer of OS4.1 system on your Windows, Mac or Linux. That means if you managed to run OS4.1 and boot to its desktop, then FlowerPot did its job already, you know.

Anyway, I am sorry for the inconvenience. Maybe try googling the issue you are exeriencing or ask OS4 users at www.amigans.net or www.amigaworld.net

Specific questions AmiKit Support Forum / Specific questions /
 Garbled desktop using FlowerPot and OS 4.1FE

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ TOP