AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 287 [27 Apr 2018 00:59]
Guests - 287 / Members - 0
Specific questions AmiKit Support Forum / Specific questions /  

WinUAE config file lost information after save

Author Clyde
Partaker
#1 Posted: 24 Nov 2018 14:33 
Hi there!

I just bought AmikitX (after I used AmigaKit for several years some years ago). Looks still great.

To make a long story short: I have accidently overwritten the default AmiKit configuration file (AmiKit.uae) with nonsense values so I can't get this config to boot anymore. I can propably use one of the other configs, but as I am not sure what was really configured in the default config, is there a way to somehow get this original config file (maybe here in the forum)?

Thanks a lot and keep up the great work!

PS: Glad, that my old account is still active! Thanks for that, too!

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 24 Nov 2018 15:46 
Hi Clyde and welcome back!

For those cases I have included two identical configs in AmiKit X. I am not behind my computer now, so I cannot tell for sure, but one is called AmiKit and the second one AmiKit_default or something like that. Also there's Fullwindow config which is basically the default one just with Fullwindow enabled instead of Windowed in WinUAE/Display section.

Hope it helps!
Jan

Author Clyde
Partaker
#3 Posted: 24 Nov 2018 15:54 
Hi Jan,

ah, I think you mean "AmiKit-windowed.uae (Default configuration)"!? Either way, this seems to work! Thanks a lot!

Greetings!

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 24 Nov 2018 15:56 
Yes, that is the one! I am glad it works for you now.

Specific questions AmiKit Support Forum / Specific questions /
 WinUAE config file lost information after save

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ TOP