AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Forums Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 287 [27 Apr 2018 00:59]
Guests - 287 / Members - 0
Specific questions AmiKit Support Forum / Specific questions /  

Change pattern/picture for background inside windows

Author amikit_noob
Partaker
#1 Posted: 3 Jun 2018 18:51 
Setup: Win7, Amikit X 10.4.1., 1920x1200, Theme: Old>Blue 8 Lite.

Hi AmiKit,

1) I can't change the background pattern/picture inside a folder window (change from the default grey backgound inside a window), I have tried to change picture and pattern using Prefs:WBPattern program, but it does not change.

2) Also I would like to change the Workbench TitleBar (the AmiKit logo (ScreenTitle) and the grey background in the TitleBar) for the Blue 8 Lite Theme.

Normally (when using a 24bit theme), I would edit the files inside the "ScreenTitle" folder in Prefs/Presets/AmiKit/Morpheuz/Themes/24bit/actual/40 (or 31) /ScreenTitle, and change the ActiveLeft, ActiveMid and ActiveRight files for the theme, and reboot AmiKitX

But for the Old theme "Blue 8 Lite" I don't know what files to change (there is no ActiveLeft/Mid/Right files for the Blue 8 Light Theme), so I can't change the Titlebar logo and background color ?

Thanks
AmiKit X forever

amikit_noob

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 3 Jun 2018 20:56 Edited by: AmiKit 
Hi!

1) change that in DOpus Environment Settings. Right click > Settings > Environment > Backgrounds > Windows

2) AmiKit 8 themes use VisualPrefs instead of AfA_OS. If you switch to any AmiKit 8 theme, AmiKit enables VisualPrefs and disables AfA_OS for the GUI. To change anything in AmiKit 8 theme, launch VisualPrefs settings called GUI in AmiKit:Utilities/EXPANSION/VisualPrefs folder.

Hope that helps.
Jan

Specific questions AmiKit Support Forum / Specific questions /
 Change pattern/picture for background inside windows

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ Top