AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Forums Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0
Specific questions AmiKit Support Forum / Specific questions /  

Joypad support OS4.1fe flowerpot install

Author goldfish
#1 Posted: 9 Mar 2018 11:32 

Install of OS4.1fe with flowerpot was super easy. That's the good news now for the bad. First issue no joypads seem to work I have set port2 as Logitech dual action which works in the f12 config screen but is not shown in Amiga input and also does not work in games. I have tried a few other joypads with the same results. Second issue is I cant install runinuae as it keeps guru after select install location. If these two issue could be resolved it would be a nice working system to try OS4.1FE out on.

Any help would be great.

Author AmiKit
#2 Posted: 9 Mar 2018 11:48 
Hi Goldfish,

thanks for your feedback. The main purpose of FlowerPot is to install and run OS4 on your non-Amiga computer. Regarding the issues, I am afraid they are both beyond the FlowerPot scope (and my expertise too).

I am not sure if WinUAE supports joypads in OS4 yet. Maybe you can ask the author of WinUAE directly here:

Regarding RunInUAE, I have the same recommendation - to contact its author at and report the bug to him, and maybe to WinUAE author too.

Thank you for your understanding.

Specific questions AmiKit Support Forum / Specific questions /
 Joypad support OS4.1fe flowerpot install

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ Top