AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 352 [13 Feb 2019 07:43]
Guests - 352 / Members - 0
Specific questions AmiKit Support Forum / Specific questions /  

Launching Google Drive Error

Author Creepycrum
Partaker
#1 Posted: 18 Jan 2018 16:23 
Hi,

Just posting and letting you know of an error when launching google drive.

There's seems to be a bug when launching google drive. A dialogue will open with the following Error:

cDosHandler:: auth()failed(first time login)
{
"error":"Invalid_grant",
"error_Description":"Malformed code."
}

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 18 Jan 2018 16:33 
Did you follow the instructions and logged in first? Here’s how:

Visit the following site with a modern browser: https://goo.gl/1K3xoq and copy the given client code into Devs:Google/_client_code

(Please note: Every time when You ask new client code, You must delete Devs:Google/_access_token and Devs:Google/_refresh_token files if they are exist!)

Author Creepycrum
Partaker
#3 Posted: 18 Jan 2018 16:58 
Ah! Yup, you are right I did not login in first. Thanks for the feedback.

Author DamnRight
Partaker
#4 Posted: 8 Apr 2019 17:53 
Please explain better: "copy the given client code into Devs:Google/_client_code"

Is _client_code a file I have to create? It's not there when I go to Devs:Google. What kind of file? How? Cutting and pasteing across the RabbitHole is not supported, is it?

Author AmiKit
Admin
#5 Posted: 8 Apr 2019 20:48 Edited by: AmiKit 
Hi and welcome to the Support Forum!

AmiKit already includes newer version of the drivers which are now located in DEVS:Cloud. It seems I forgot to update the documentation. Sorry for the inconvenience. Here it is:

To use Google Drive, configure it first. Visit the following site with a modern browser: https://goo.gl/1K3xoq
and copy the given client code into Devs:Cloud/google_drive_client_code file.
If you ask for new client code, delete DEVS:Cloud/google_drive_access_token and DEVS:Cloud/google_drive_refresh_token files first.

Then simply go to Google: and it will show files on your Google Drive.

Author DamnRight
Partaker
#6 Posted: 8 Apr 2019 22:05 
Got it!

Maybe this is obvious, but the only way I figured to copy/paste that code to AmiKit was by passing a text doc through the Dropbox from Win 10.

Also, the AmiKit Google drive wouldn't update if you leave that site open.

AND, just a thought, but it would be nice if there was an icon (like the RabbitHole/Dropbox) for the GoogleDrive.

Finally... You're providing GREAT SUPPORT!

Author AmiKit
Admin
#7 Posted: 8 Apr 2019 23:05 Edited by: AmiKit 
Thank you! Happy to help

I simply Ctrl+C the code from Windows browser and on Amiga side I opened the file with ed and RightWindows+V and saved.

Regarding that disk icon, well, it needs to be on your Google Drive. No idea how I would manage that ;) But you can upload disk.info file from RabbitHole: to the root of your GoogleDrive and every time the drive is mounted, that icon will be shown on desktop.

Btw. the author of the driver recommends to rename DEVS:Cloud/google-drive-handler_102e.68k to DEVS:Cloud/google-drive-handler.68k on fast machines (and AmiKit is much faster than real Amiga).

Author DamnRight
Partaker
#8 Posted: 9 Apr 2019 00:04 
Hmmmm..... DEVS:Cloud/google-drive-handler.68k already exists in that folder so rename actions complains; what to do?

Author AmiKit
Admin
#9 Posted: 9 Apr 2019 07:13 
Delete the original google-drive-handler.68k file first.

Author DamnRight
Partaker
#10 Posted: 9 Apr 2019 15:01 

Author DamnRight
Partaker
#11 Posted: 9 Apr 2019 20:26 
Should the same renaming steps be taken for the Dropbox drive handler?

Author AmiKit
Admin
#12 Posted: 9 Apr 2019 20:29 
Yes, but AmiKit doesn't use this driver for Dropbox anyway.

AmiKit accesses your Dropbox folder directly - if you configured it according to the instructions located in Dropbox folder on your AmiKit desktop.

Author DamnRight
Partaker
#13 Posted: 9 Apr 2019 22:39 
OK, I guess I should read that as, "No, since AmiKit doesn't use this driver for Dropbox."

Author AmiKit
Admin
#14 Posted: 9 Apr 2019 22:41 

Specific questions AmiKit Support Forum / Specific questions /
 Launching Google Drive Error

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑