Your high-end Amiga!AmiKit turns your PC into high-end Classic Amiga environment! 
Welcome to AmiKit Support Forum!

(Click here for main AmiKit website)
none

° Forums ° Search ° Register ° Reply ° Statistics ° FAQ ° DONATE 
I have a specific problem with AmiKit AmiKit Support Forum / I have a specific problem with AmiKit /

Amikit X

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next »  
Author radar103
Registered
#1 ° Posted: 20 May 2017 11:59 
Unable to locate C Directory/ folder in the new version. Where is C located please?

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 ° Posted: 20 May 2017 12:30 
Hi Radar,

Windows or Mac?

Does this help? http://bit.ly/AmiKit-QuickGuide

Author radar103
Registered
#3 ° Posted: 20 May 2017 13:01 
I am using Windows 7. Will read docs thanks.

Author anf86
Registered
#4 ° Posted: 23 May 2017 14:21 
Can you host the installer files for amikit X on a faster more stable server it's taken me like over hour and half to download it.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#5 ° Posted: 23 May 2017 20:32 
I will check with our provider. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Author geordiepaul
Registered
#6 ° Posted: 27 May 2017 07:06 
Hi, trying to run pac-man I get an error WHDLoad could not find any of the kickstart images 40068.a1200,40068.a4000 ... I have copied those files with a .rom extension to the Rabbithole\T directory as advised ... I restart AmikitX and the files disappear but still the same error. I have tried non-cloanto rom files. please advise. - cheers Paul.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#7 ° Posted: 29 May 2017 09:57 
Hi geordiepaul,

in that case please copy the ROM files to AmiKit:Devs/Kickstart manually. Please check the following table for more details:

http://www.whdload.de/docs/en/need.html

Author Guenter
Registered
#8 ° Posted: 12 Jul 2017 17:45 
Hallo habe mir AmikitX installiert und es läuft sehr gut auf meinem Desktop PC. Habe es auf meinem Laptop installiert und es werden nur Fehler angezeigt "Fehler 0xc00007b" und runtime fehler. Habe mehrer versuche gemacht, und auch im Internet recherchiert aber ohne eine Lösung zu finden. Auch AmikitX deinstalliert ohne erfolg. gruß Günter

Hello AmikitX installed and it runs very well on my desktop PC. Property it on my laptop installed and it only errors are indicated "error 0xc00007b" and runtime error. Have made several attempts, and also in the Internet researched however without a solution to find. Also AmikitX uninstalled without success. Greeting Günter

Author Guenter
Registered
#9 ° Posted: 12 Jul 2017 17:52 
Hallo habe jetzt das alte Amikit installiert damit gibt es keine Probleme.

Hello have now installed the old Amikit so there are no problems.

Author Guenter
Registered
#10 ° Posted: 13 Jul 2017 07:43 
Guenter
Problem gelöst habe Microsoft Visual neu installiert.

Problem solved reinstall Microsoft Visual.

Author Guenter
Registered
#11 ° Posted: 14 Jul 2017 11:31 
Hallo warum ist es nicht möglich wie in der alten Version eine Auswahl zu treffen Dopus oder Workbench zu Installieren.
Mir fehlt einfach "Icons nach Namen zu sortieren.
Mit Google übersetzt.
MFG Günter

Hello why is it not possible as in the old version a selection to make Dopus or Workbench to install.
I'm simply missing "icons by name sort.
Translated by Google.
MFG Günter

Author AmiKit
Admin
#12 ° Posted: 15 Jul 2017 10:46 
Hi Guenter. First of all, sorry for my delayed answer. It's vacation time

I am glad the problem got resolved. AmiKit X installs the newest Microsoft Visual Studio. On some computers the automatic install doesn't work and the Studio needs to be re-installed manually - like you did.

Regarding DOpus vs Workbench, you can always switch to Workbench (and back) with MorhpeuZ tool (located in task bar or just press right-mouse button and select AmiKit > MorpheuZ). In MorpheuZ select "Desktop Replacement" and choose DOpus or Workbench.

But as far as I know DOpus can also sort icons by name.

Author sabworks
Registered
#13 ° Posted: 15 Jul 2017 20:04 
Hi I have just installed Amiga Forever and Amikit. When I launch the WinUAE configuration and try and select image file I can not find one (an iso image). I have copied the rom and rom key files to correct folders and renamed them as the installation procedure says. Please help. Thanks

Author AmiKit
Admin
#14 ° Posted: 16 Jul 2017 21:32 
Hello, on Windows system simply Launch AmiKit and when it asks you for source of AmigaOS files, simply select "AF Installed" button. It will copy the system files from Amiga Forever installed on your Windows system automatically.

For further help please send me an email amikit@gmail.com or contact me via facebook messenger (the button is located right-down at www.amikit.amiga.sk)

Author Guenter
Registered
#15 ° Posted: 17 Jul 2017 09:56 
Hallo Amikit , danke das mit MorpheuZ hat super geklappt.
Noch ein Problem mit dem alten Amikit konnte ich drucken, Amikit X stürzt komplett ab.Die Einstellung Postscript(Emulation,GhostScript required) läßt sich auswählen, läßt sich nicht speichern. Gibt es eine Lösung. Danke

Hello Amikit, thank you with MorpheuZ has worked great.
Another problem with the old amikit I could print, Amikit X crashes completely. The setting Postscript (emulation, GhostScript required) can be selected, can not be saved. Is there a solution. Thank you
Mit Google übersetzt

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 
I have a specific problem with AmiKit AmiKit Support Forum / I have a specific problem with AmiKit / Amikit X Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0