Your high-end Amiga!AmiKit turns your PC into high-end Classic Amiga environment! 
Welcome to AmiKit Support Forum!

(Click here for main AmiKit website)
none

Forums Search Register Reply Statistics FAQ  DONATE 
I have a specific problem with AmiKit AmiKit Support Forum / I have a specific problem with AmiKit /

RabbitHole with AmiKit in fullscreen

Author amikit_noob
Registered
#1 Posted: 1 Feb 2017 16:57 
Hi AmiKit

How can I get a RabbitHole program (Firefox etc.) to stay on top of AmiKit (when AmiKit is in fullscreen), even after I click back onto the fullscreen AmiKit desktop?

(Firefox etc. is showing on top of fullscreen AmiKit desktop, using Layer>Above Dock on the Firefox window setting, but only when the Firefox window is active, and then when I click back onto AmiKit fullscreen desktop, then Firefox (RabbitHole) will disappear because it is below/behind the fullscreen AmiKit desktop).

If I use AmiKit in window mode, then theres no problem with having a RabbitHole program stay on top of AmiKit desktop even when clicking back on to the AmiKit desktop, but I would love to have the same feature with fullscreen AmiKit desktop.

Is that possible in AmiKit 8+AmiPup8.5.1 from the USB?

Thanks (congratulation on AmiKit9 - looks really good)
amikit_noob

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 20 Feb 2017 12:39 
Sorry for the delay, I was busy with other projects.

You might want to try the following command to force AmiKit to stay in background if it's set to full-windowed mode (not full screen)

wmctrl -r WinUAE -b add,below

I have a specific problem with AmiKit AmiKit Support Forum / I have a specific problem with AmiKit / RabbitHole with AmiKit in fullscreen Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0