AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Forums Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0
I have a specific problem with AmiKit AmiKit Support Forum / I have a specific problem with AmiKit /  

FTP Client issue

Author andyhants
Partaker
#1 Posted: 9 Nov 2016 19:15 
Hi

I'm trying to download some of the CD32 collections that AmigaJay has produced inc. the recent Psygnosis collection which is full CD's worth from the EAB FTP server using the AmiKit FTP Client that you access from the top menu, but it keeps dropping out saying 'disk full' after downloading about 80MBs worth. Can you please advise where I set the target drive for downloading to so I can set it to somewhere with plenty of space. Or please advise if you think its another issue. BTW when I click on 'FTP Options' (below 'FTP Connect') nothing happens so I'm probably stuffed if I have to set the target drive location there.

Thanks for your help.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 10 Nov 2016 10:42 
Hi Andy,

when you open a window with FTP connection, simply drag&drop the file you want to download to any destination folder.

The "FTP Options" works only if your FTP window is open. Any changes you make applies to the given FTP connection.

To change the FTP options globally, use "FTP Default Options"

Author andyhants
Partaker
#3 Posted: 7 Dec 2016 18:52 
Sorry for the delay in replying but many thanks for you answer - it sorted my problem.

I have a specific problem with AmiKit AmiKit Support Forum / I have a specific problem with AmiKit /
 FTP Client issue

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ Top