AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Forums Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 1 [ amikit_noob ]
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0
Specific questions AmiKit Support Forum / Specific questions /  

Problem with List text colour

Author andyhants
Partaker
#1 Posted: 18 Oct 2015 13:24 
I have a problem that I think is specific to Lists in MUI. The issues I have is that Lists come up with grey text on a grye background. The only way I can see them is to highlight all items in a list and then find the right item. I have found what I think is the right settings MUI screen but can't find our how / where to change the default text colour. The closet I can get is by switching on striping and playing with the striping colour slider I can get to see every other entry but really want to solve the underlying problem of grey text on grey background. All I really want is for the text to be set to black by default in Lists.

I've got some screen shots to illustrate the problem but see how to embed them in these posts. If I click on the camera button it just gives me URL of the web page for the forum.

Oh btw am running AmiKit v8 with the latest updates.

Any help much appreciated.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 20 Oct 2015 23:05 
Hi Andy, thanks for your report. I am a bit busy nowdays but I wanted to let you know that I noticed your post and I will get to it ASAP. Could you please send me the screenshots to amikit @ gmail.com meanwhile? Thanks a lot.

Author andyhants
Partaker
#3 Posted: 22 Oct 2015 20:04 
Thanks for offering to help. i have just pinged you an email with some example screen shots and (hopefully) clear explanation.

Andy

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 24 Oct 2015 21:40 
Thanks. I've replied.

Specific questions AmiKit Support Forum / Specific questions /
 Problem with List text colour

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ Top