Your high-end Amiga!AmiKit turns your PC into high-end Classic Amiga environment! 
Welcome to AmiKit Support Forum!

(Click here for main AmiKit website)
none

Forums Search Register Reply Statistics FAQ  DONATE 
I have a specific problem with AmiKit AmiKit Support Forum / I have a specific problem with AmiKit /

Text in Eagleplayer dialog boxes same as background so cant see it

Author andyhants
Registered
#1 Posted: 14 Jul 2015 22:35 
When I open the CD drawer in Eagleplayer to load a new mod it shows directories in white writing on grey background but the files within each directory appear to be written in grey the same as the background so invisible. I have to highlight all of them to change the colour and then find the one I want. i think it seems to be a MUI setting but when i look in MUI prefs it seems to show that Filename ink is already set to white??

Please help - thanks

PS If I could work out how to put a Screencap I would show it but doesn't seem to be an option in AMiKit Support Forum postings

PPS Has any got AmiNet Radio working under AmiKit recently?

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 14 Jul 2015 23:57 Edited by: AmiKit 
Hi Andy,

I've just tried EaglePlayer here and the MUI requester seems to be OK
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/490828/AmiKit/misc/eagleplayer.jpg

What AmiKit version do you have? Do you run it on Windows or?

Regarding the AmiNetRadio, it's a long time since I used it last time. Try the following thread: http://forum.amiga.sk/index.php?action=vthread&forum=4&topic=509

I have a specific problem with AmiKit AmiKit Support Forum / I have a specific problem with AmiKit / Text in Eagleplayer dialog boxes same as background so cant see it Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0