AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Forums Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0
I have a specific problem with AmiKit AmiKit Support Forum / I have a specific problem with AmiKit /  

Click to front

Author goldfish
Partaker
#1 Posted: 10 Feb 2015 00:12 
Hi

I have tried using click to front so windows come to the front automatically. This does not seem to work is there another prefs option or some i can eanble to make this happen.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 10 Feb 2015 10:33 
AmiKit is already configured to bring windows to front when you click middle mouse button.

Author goldfish
Partaker
#3 Posted: 10 Feb 2015 19:25 
Can you change it fro middle mouse button to left click any where on window?

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 11 Feb 2015 00:08 Edited by: AmiKit 
Yes, but it's not so simple. Follow the steps below:

1) Run MorpheuZ (on desktop) and select Magic User Interface and switch to v3.8 and reboot. (This is required as MCPPrefs program mentioned in next step doesn't work with current MUI4)

2) Run AmiKit:Prefs/MCPPrefs, doubleclick Hotkeys item

3) Click "Activate Window under MousePointer" item in a left column and doubleclick its hotkey configuration in a right column. As you can see the middle mouse button is assigned to this item. We want to change it to different mouse button. Therefore click the first "Sample" button and now press your left mouse button. This event will be record as a new trigger of the item.

4) Do the same with "Activate Window to Front" item.

5) Save the settings.

6) Run MorpheuZ and switch back to MUI4. Reboot and voila!

From now on, single mouse click anywhere on window brings the window to front

I have a specific problem with AmiKit AmiKit Support Forum / I have a specific problem with AmiKit /
 Click to front

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ Top