Yes, but it's not so simple. Follow the steps below:
1) Run MorpheuZ (on desktop) and select Magic User Interface and switch to v3.8 and reboot. (This is required as MCPPrefs program mentioned in next step doesn't work with current MUI4)
2) Run AmiKit:Prefs/MCPPrefs, doubleclick Hotkeys item
3) Click "Activate Window under MousePointer" item in a left column and doubleclick its hotkey configuration in a right column. As you can see the middle mouse button is assigned to this item. We want to change it to different mouse button. Therefore click the first "Sample" button and now press your left mouse button. This event will be record as a new trigger of the item.
4) Do the same with "Activate Window to Front" item.
5) Save the settings.
6) Run MorpheuZ and switch back to MUI4. Reboot and voila!
From now on, single mouse click anywhere on window brings the window to front