Okay, thanks for the additional information.
- First of all, please un-install AmiKit and un-install WinUAE using the "Add or Remove Programs" tool.
- Install AmiKit again, do not run it, though. (Btw. the RomFind will find and use the Cloanto ROM during this installation.)
- Download the latest WinUAE ZIP archive
, extract and copy the WinUAE.exe to your installed AmiKit\WinUAE\ folder. Overwrite the old WinUAE.exe there.
- Start the AmiKit Launcher, but before you press the "Run AmiKit button", please check the existence and content of the following file located in your AmiKit installation folder:AmiKit\AmiKit\Prefs\Env-Archive\AFOnlinePath
If your system partition is named just "C:" then this file should contain something like this:WinDH_C:Documents and Settings/All Users/Documents/Amiga Files/System
If your system partition is labeled eg. "MySystem", the file should contain:MySystem:Documents and Settings/All Users/Documents/Amiga Files/System
This is the path where the AmiKit looks for the AmigaForever system files. Check the existence of this folder. It should contain additional folders like "dir", "hdf", "rom", etc.
If the AFOnlinePath conatins different or wrong path, please correct it according to reality. Use NotePad for editing. Save the changes.
- Now press the "Run AmiKit" button. The emulation should start, select "AF Online" as the source of the system files. If the path is correct, the system files will be found and copied to AmiKit automatically.
Please let me know the result.