AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 10
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 605 [18 Apr 2019 18:52]
Guests - 605 / Members - 0
Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /  

Neustart der Installation/Reinstall after Install

Author Calis
Partaker
#1 Posted: 22 Aug 2007 17:21 
Hallo,
Ich habe eine AmigaOS3.9 CD und habe sie nach der FAQ Anleitung erfolgreich Integriert. Die installation dieser Dateien ging auch reibungslos. Leider startet Amikit die Installation von neu, wenn er sagt er sei fertig und ich solle Enter drücken um Amikit zu starten.

-

Hello,
sorry for my bad English!
I have a AmigaOS3.9 Install CD. I have add this CD like the Sample in FAQ. After Installing the OS39 Files Amikit asks for ScreenMode. I have klicked on 1024*768. Then he write that the Install is finished and i must press Enter to start Amikit. If i Press Enter then he starts the AmigaOS3.9 Fileinstall again. I have make this for 3 times, but Amikit wants to Install this files again and again...
What can i do?

Calis

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 22 Aug 2007 18:03 Edited by: AmiKit 
Hello,

was it necessary to mount the CD according to the FAQ? This step is required if internal CD recognition fails.

Anyway, what OS/HW do you use?

If you use Windows Vista and/or dual core CPU, you should visit http://www.winuae.net and download the ZIP archive of WinUAE. Copy the WinUAE.exe to your AmiKit\WinUAE folder and try again.

Also Windows Vista may give you some problems due to its strict policy about altering files inside the Program Files directory. To avoid this it might help to use the file explorer and select the Program Files/AmiKit folder and change the permissions (both from the main properties page and under the Advanced section) so that all processes have full permissions to the AmiKit folder and subfolders.

If it still fails, copy AmiKit\AmiKit\Prefs\Presets\AmiKit\Install\S\Startup-Sequence to AmiKit\AmiKit\S folder and start the AmiKit.

Author Calis
Partaker
#3 Posted: 22 Aug 2007 18:39 
The Installation dosnt fail. But if i want to start amikit after the fileinstall from my cd then he starts the install again.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 22 Aug 2007 19:03 Edited by: AmiKit 
Yes, I understand.

"If it still fails..." = "If it still returns to the beginning of the installation..."

Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /
 Neustart der Installation/Reinstall after Install

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑