AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 605 [18 Apr 2019 18:52]
Guests - 605 / Members - 0
Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /  

Installation Guide (Windows)

Author AmiKit
Admin
#1 Posted: 25 Jan 2007 12:59 Edited by: AmiKit 
Steve Evans of the Crypt Magazine wrote a tutorial on how to install AmiKit on your Windows PC.
Click the following link to read it:

INSTALLATION GUIDE

Thank you Steve!

Author zeke1312
Partaker
#2 Posted: 8 Jul 2009 17:09 
"Point the program to your rom file". That's where I have a problem. I have folders named "rom" but the rom finder utility either does not find a rom file or folder or when it does, attempting to launch WinEAU, it fails to find the rom file. How/what/where am I going wrong? Can I dump a correct rom file to a DVD and later load it to a PC (In addition to Amikit) and run Amikit to launch WinEAU? Another question. I have files ending in ".iha". How do I load these files to mmy PC. Vista does not recognize the extension.

Author AmiKit
Admin
#3 Posted: 10 Jul 2009 13:11 
It seems AmiKit has problem with identifying Amiga Forever 2009 ROMs. This must be investigated. Meanwhile you can install AmiKit using the Amiga Forever Player. Simply click on Application tab and download AmiKit.

Btw. I have no idea what ".iha" file format is. Sorry.

Author alanwall
Partaker
#4 Posted: 10 Jul 2009 21:29 
I think he meant lha ?

Author AmiKit
Admin
#5 Posted: 10 Jul 2009 21:48 Edited by: AmiKit 
If you meant lha archive format please refer to AmiKit tutorial videos (unarchiving) at
http://amikit.amiga.sk/knowledge-base.htm#tutorialvideos

Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /
 Installation Guide (Windows)

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑