AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 191 [17 Oct 2019 17:54]
Guests - 191 / Members - 0
Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /  

Link to 1.2 download give unreadable error message - NO DOWNLOAD

Author Karl Sheldon
Partaker
#1 Posted: 25 Jan 2007 05:50 
Hi,
Having completed a fresh install of Vista on my PC I thought it would be good to do a clean install of AmiKit alongside it - well undable to find my original download I though I would download it again - simple Eh!

No its simply not possible to download it since the past four days I have tried and get a unreadable error message displayed.

Do a google search and it returns me only to pages pointing to you for download - Doh !

No mirrors anywhere - what !

Please could you send me a working link for download ASAP

Thanks a long time user

Karl

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 25 Jan 2007 10:09 Edited by: AmiKit 
Hi Karl,

Please try these links:
AmiKit 1.2.0 - Download location 1 (supports "resume" command)
AmiKit 1.2.0 - Download location 2 (does NOT support "resume" command)

The first source should always work (even though it was reported it's unstable sometimes - in this case better use some download manager so you can always resume the download process).

The second source is the one that gives you unreadable error message. I have no idea what's wrong because it works perfectly when I try it from here. However if you install fresh 1.2.0, the Live Update archives are downloaded from this source. Please let me know if your Live Update doesn't detect any updates or if you experience any other troubles.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /
 Link to 1.2 download give unreadable error message - NO DOWNLOAD

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑