AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 287 [27 Apr 2018 00:59]
Guests - 287 / Members - 0
Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /  

FLOWER POT NOT WORKING? (ROM file is zero size)

Author AmiKit
Admin
#1 Posted: 26 Nov 2017 04:58 Edited by: AmiKit 
If your Flower Pot doesn't start, please check your ralphschmidt-cyberstorm-ppc-4471.rom file in FlowerPot/ROMs folder first. Isn't it zero size?

If so, you have to start your Amiga Forever and run its AmigaOS4 entry first. It will create a real ROM file which is not zero size anymore.

After THEN copy the ROM file from your Amiga Forever to FlowerPot.

Author satiropan
Partaker
#2 Posted: 28 Nov 2018 11:29 
I have the raphschmidt-cyberstorm-ppc-4471.rom file already, but in case mine is not actually the proper file, since I renamed it. I tried to take the file from amiga forever, but that is 0byte size. so what do you mean by 'you have to start your Amiga Forever and run its AmigaOS4 entry first'? if I look at the opening window in amiga forever i just see a list of possible emulations but I can't find the AmigaOS4 entry. My amiga forever is version 7.2.10.0

Author AmiKit
Admin
#3 Posted: 28 Nov 2018 11:40 
Thank you for your question. The name of the entry might be "Amiga 4000 PPC" according to this article https://www.amigaforever.com/kb/16-127

Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /
 FLOWER POT NOT WORKING? (ROM file is zero size)

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ TOP