AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Forums Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0
Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /  

Install file failed and now gone

Author plantpilot
Partaker
#1 Posted: 29 May 2017 14:02 
I've just bought Amikit X, downloaded it and run it. it seems to have failed and the install file has disappeared. I have had Amikit 8 for a while and was expecting Amikit X to be installed into the same folder. Nothing's changed and I can't find an Amikit X exe file anywhere. Am I being a bit slow here?

Where did I go wrong and where can I download the installation file to try again?

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 31 May 2017 22:45 
Hi, it should not be a problem if you installed AmiKit X into the same folder as AmiKit 8. Both versions can coexist peacefully in one folder The Launch button will always launch the newer version. To run the older one, press CONFIGURE button and double-click the DEFAULT config.

If your AmiKit X installer disappeared (which is a miracle), please send me an email (or use the Messenger button on our website) and I will re-activate your download link.

Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /
 Install file failed and now gone

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
↑ Top