Your high-end Amiga!AmiKit turns your PC into high-end Classic Amiga environment! 
Welcome to AmiKit Support Forum!

(Click here for main AmiKit website)
none

Forums Search Register Reply Statistics FAQ  DONATE 
I have a problem with installation AmiKit Support Forum / I have a problem with installation /

Install file failed and now gone

Author plantpilot
Registered
#1 Posted: 29 May 2017 14:02 
I've just bought Amikit X, downloaded it and run it. it seems to have failed and the install file has disappeared. I have had Amikit 8 for a while and was expecting Amikit X to be installed into the same folder. Nothing's changed and I can't find an Amikit X exe file anywhere. Am I being a bit slow here?

Where did I go wrong and where can I download the installation file to try again?

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 31 May 2017 22:45 
Hi, it should not be a problem if you installed AmiKit X into the same folder as AmiKit 8. Both versions can coexist peacefully in one folder The Launch button will always launch the newer version. To run the older one, press CONFIGURE button and double-click the DEFAULT config.

If your AmiKit X installer disappeared (which is a miracle), please send me an email (or use the Messenger button on our website) and I will re-activate your download link.

I have a problem with installation AmiKit Support Forum / I have a problem with installation / Install file failed and now gone Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 123 [22 Apr 2016 12:58]
Guests - 123 / Members - 0