AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 191 [17 Oct 2019 17:54]
Guests - 191 / Members - 0
Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /  

working very hard on a dutch amikit site.

Author vanzant
Partaker
#1 Posted: 15 Dec 2012 23:06 
to long that i have post here something.

but however i run my version of amikit from 2006 and its still working and its up to date.

like i say i am working on a great website for amikit and more.
there will be ftp online with 100gb of software ,iso and ect... and thats alot of stuff...
i have build years ago back amigaworks now it will call amigafactory and the section site will be amikitdutch more information soon about this.

i have make a backup from my amikit windows 2007 and put it on windows 8
still testing the stuff...
i am making a smart iso amikit in dutch only with setup ... for easy of use...

the last update 1.6 was none problem on my system.

Author vanzant
Partaker
#2 Posted: 26 Jan 2013 17:10 
for all the people that have some problems with install of amikit or dont find there stuff just go to [LINK REMOVED by Admin] there is a ftp running on that domain , with tons of software for amiga and more to come
know for the people that have not have the legally disks i have amikit backup , uptodate , all you have to do is , download the backup , and run it on your windows 7 sp 1 or ect ,and place the backup back , start the amikit and it will run , tested in windows 7 en 8

backup dont need any cds or installations its all install ,its a backup from my pc it is in dutch ,but however you can change it to english

Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /
 working very hard on a dutch amikit site.

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑