AmiKit - Your Modern Retro Experience
  Begin Register Reply Search Statistics AmiKit X  QuickGuide  SATISFIED WITH OUR SUPPORT? 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 605 [18 Apr 2019 18:52]
Guests - 605 / Members - 0
Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /  

problem with installation via virtual drive

Author Marcin
#1 Posted: 31 Mar 2012 23:20 
I got problem with installation via virtual drive, I have os 3.9 ISO file, mounted iso with Alcohol 120%. When I start Amikit first installation I choose Os 3.9 but Amikit does not see the drive! I mounted ISO via MagicDisk and the same problem exists! HELP!

Author AmiKit
Admin
#2 Posted: 31 Mar 2012 23:41 
Hi,

make sure the WinUAE is configured to mount Windows drives at startup. You can find this option in WinUAE Hard drive configuration section.

Or try the procedure described in FAQ: "My AmigaOS CD is not detected during the installation"

Author Marcin
#3 Posted: 1 Apr 2012 00:16 
both sollutions do not work

Author AmiKit
Admin
#4 Posted: 1 Apr 2012 01:09 
I am sorry to hear that.
What about to copy the content of the CD to harddrive? Follow the same FAQ procedure, just point the path to the folder on your harddrive.

If that doesn't work as well, please tell me exactly what error message you get. Screenshot would be the best. Thanks!

Author Marcin
#5 Posted: 1 Apr 2012 15:44 
here is the screen shot
screen

Author AmiKit
Admin
#6 Posted: 2 Apr 2012 00:39 
Hmm, I have no access to my development computer right now. Could you please try to install older AmiKit 1.5.0 and report back?
http://www.amigafuture.de/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=1831
Thanks.

Installation questions AmiKit Support Forum / Installation questions /
 problem with installation via virtual drive

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

AmiKit Support Forum Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®
 ⇑